Sunday, April 10, 2011

Enchiladas v.s. Jane by Anne

Part Two in a series of three guest blog posts.  This entry comes from my oldest spawn, Anne.

Jane is a picky eater. Last night, Mom made us enchilada casserole before she and Dad went to the movies. It was hard to get Jane to eat because of several reasons.
1. She fell asleep on the floor
2. She does not like anything that's not french toast, bagels, toast, cereal, Lucky Charms marshmallows, and breakfast cake topping.
3.She doesn't always know what she is eating.

I fed her a small piece of chicken, she took 5 minutes to chew it, and then I told her to sit up. Before I commanded her to sit up, I asked her if she liked it, and she replied saying "I looooove it!"

She sat up and saw the enchilada on her plate. Ten seconds later there was a ground up lump of slimy chicken in my hand, and some bits on the floor.

A little while later she took another bite, after knowing what it was. Instead of extending my hand to let her empty her mouth of chickeny and creamy tortillas, I told her to spit it up in the toilet. It worked but I hope she flushed.

1 comment:

  1. Dad, don't forget to post about that Hercules movie. CAW CAW!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete